One of the very unique restaurants which has been gaining popularity in recent years are steamboat restaurants. Where this is concerned, steamboat restaurants is a very different type of place where groups of friends and families enjoy a meal over dripping fresh seafood and vegetables into a hot and boiling pot of soup in many types of recipes. One of the fast rising names in this segment is the Ba Sheng Zai Huo Guo Steamboat Restaurant. Established in 2008, it has grown to become one of the top names in this business. Today, Ba Sheng Zai’s unique selling point is in its soup which is made from more than 20 types of herbs and ingredients. As such, owning and operating an outlet of Ba Sheng Zai would be a profitable one since it already has a strong reputation in a ready market of customers. The licensing fee to operate this business is RM80,000 while depending on the size and location of the outlet will further determine the initial investment and capital for this business. This could range between RM848,000 to RM1.3 million with an additional 5% for royalty and 2% for promotion from the gross sales recorded monthly. Hyper Chain Sdn Bhd No. 15, Jalan PJU 5/3 Dataran Sunway Kota Damansara 47810 Petaling Jaya Tel : 019 7519319 / 019 2339319]]>
- Starting a new business? Must read!
- Brokers – How they earn money?
- How Blockchain Technology disrupted every industry and what is next?
- The Biggest Cryptocurrency Hacks
- USDT Cryptocurrency
- HONG LEONG BANK CELEBRATES CUSTOMERS’ DIGITAL INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCES WITH DIGITAL DAY 2018
- Bitcoin Mining in Malaysia
- Funding your business in Malaysia
- 12 Things You Can Do Every Day To Become Highly Successful
- 8 Signs Of Incredibly Successful Entrepreneurs