What is Ghostmarket?
GhostMarket is a marketplace that provides the platform for trading of NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens). It uses smart contracts on its integrated blockchain to facilitate these processes.
Why should I mint my own NFT?
With NFTs, you have unique digital items that would carry some value. GhostMarket allows you to put your work out in the community for buyers and sellers. You will need to mint your NFT in order to do this. Minting is where you create your NFT. This includes the process where you give it a unique name, feature and description.
GhostMarket provides a self-minting model. Once you have created your own NFT, you will be able to determine how much you want to sell the NFT, royalty percentages and other details. NFTs can come in the form of:
- Digital Artwork pieces
- Crypto collectibles
- In-game items
How do I buy and sell NFTs on GhostMarket?
If you plan to buy NFTs, you will need to:
- Have a crypto wallet. You can do so through the use of popular platforms like BSC (Binance Smart Chain), NEO and Phantasma. You will then need to connect your crypto wallet to GhostMarket.
- After that, you will need to buy Crypto which is possible with fiat currencies using your credit card. The cryptos used include ETH, BUSD, SOUL, KCAL, NEO and BNB.
- You can select the NFTs that interest you and make your bid or purchase.
On the other hand, if you are an NFT creator, you will need to:
- Connect with your crypto wallet.
- Create NFT using the uMint feature. You can then upload your work that can be in certain file types.
- This is where you start minting your NFT by giving it details, names and type.
- After that, you need to set the royalty percentage and the quantity of your NFT and any other additional details you want to include.
- Your NFT is then ready to be sold on the marketplace
What are the charges involved when I sell my NFT on GhostMarket?
There is a 2% of the final sale amount charged for NFTs sold through GhostMarket. No other additional charges (like listing fees) are imposed. You can however decide to make the buyer pay for this fee which is up to your discretion.