Kuala Lumpur finally has a place that combines savvy exteriors with a lifestyle you’d expect to discover in only the most sophisticated and distinctive of global cities. Strategically located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s...
Home & Property
Malaysia the preferred investment destination
Malaysia has long been dubbed as Asia’s premier property investment destination. Hence, it is a common practice among locals and foreigners to purchase whether residential or commercial properties within the country.
Besides the capital city, Kuala Lumpur, more foreigners (as well as expatriates) are grabbing the opportunity to purchase and invest properties in Penang and the latest Iskandar Waterfront. What makes Malaysia the premier property investment destination in Asia?
Overseas investments are escalating within the country since government permits foreigners to own freehold or leasehold residential properties. This is partly due to government’s effort to woo more foreigners to settle down in Malaysia under Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme.
Other reasons are tax relief for purchases of vehicles under MM2H, excellent infrastructure, quality education and various medial facilities available within the country, favourable rental returns, political stability and plenty more.
- Starting a new business? Must read!
- Brokers – How they earn money?
- How Blockchain Technology disrupted every industry and what is next?
- The Biggest Cryptocurrency Hacks
- USDT Cryptocurrency
- HONG LEONG BANK CELEBRATES CUSTOMERS’ DIGITAL INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCES WITH DIGITAL DAY 2018
- Bitcoin Mining in Malaysia
- Funding your business in Malaysia
- 12 Things You Can Do Every Day To Become Highly Successful
- 8 Signs Of Incredibly Successful Entrepreneurs