If you are looking for a personal loan that is easy to apply and with competitive interest rates, we are here to help. We can help you to apply for a personal loan from MBSB Bank throughout the country, including East Malaysia. The personal loans listed here is catered only for public servants and those working in GLCs (Government Link Companies) and not for the private sector and the Royal Malaysian Army.
This loan is catered to selected GLCs and public service employees. To be eligible for this loan, you should be:
- A full-time employee with the public service or statutory bodies like Syabas, Puncak Niaga, public universities, KEMAS, TNB and others
- Aged between 19 and 58 years old
- Deduction up to 60%
You can apply for a loan of up to RM200,000 for a maximum period of 20 years. The interest rate starts from 4.90% per annum.
This loan is catered for those who are with the state or federal government like ministries, agencies and departments. It also includes schools and polytechnics as well. If you work in these organizations, you can apply for Waslah if you are:
- Between 19 and 58 years of age
- Deduction of up to 75%
- Maximum amount up to RM200,000 for a 20 year term at the interest rate as low as 5.50%.
This loan is catered for those working in government organizations like public schools, departments and ministries. The interest rate starts from 3.5% and deduction of up to 60%. Besides that, you must:
- Earn at least RM3,500 per month
- Age between 19 and 58 years
- You can borrow up to RM300,000 for a maximum term of 25 years.
Why MBSB Bank Loans?
Anyone who is eligible can apply for the personal loans listed above. Whether it is for a house renovation, emergency purposes or for your own use, it is entirely up to you. What you see on the repayment schedule is as it is. There are no hidden or any additional charges involved. Application is fast and efficient. Just submit your documents and they will be directed to the MBSB Bank’s headquarters in Kuala Lumpur. MBSB Bank loans are catered to anyone who eligible who are:
- At least 19 years of age and below 58.
- A full-time employee with the public service, statutory bodies and GLCs.
- Salary plus allowances from RM700 is eligible to apply.
- Repayment can be done through the Biro Potongan Angkasa.
- Islamic-based loans
- CTOS or CCRIS (blacklist) of not more than RM30,000. This will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- No guarantors or collaterals needed
What do you need to apply?
The documentation and application process is very straightforward and easy. All you need is to provide the following documents and processing can take place right after.
- 2 copies of your MyKad (certified by your employer)
- 2 copies of your payslips – 3 consecutive months and must be certified by your employer
- 1 copy of your original latest payslip
- 1 copy of your bank statement or the front page of your bank book
- Letter of employment (for those who just started working) and if required