What is the Professional Diploma in Blockchain Engineering?
The Professional Diploma in Blockchain Engineering is an intensive course designed for graduates and working professionals to become blockchain developers and architect solution specialists. This is to cater to the growing and fast-advancing market of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the world. This is one of the most unique and among the first professional courses in blockchain offered in Malaysia.
Where can I study for the Professional Diploma in Blockchain Engineering?
This course is offered by University Malaysia Pahang in partnership with UMP Advanced and Maishince Academy, one of the leading digital marketing and computing institutes in Malaysia.
Am I qualified to enroll in this course?
Individuals who are above 18 years old are eligible to enroll in this course. This includes:
- SPM graduates
- University graduates who are looking for additional certification in blockchain to enhance their career opportunities
- Working adults with relevant qualifications
- Programmers and developers
- Any individual who is interested in the growing blockchain industry.
How long is the course for Professional Diploma Blockchain Malaysia?
This course will be run for 10 months.
What do I learn in this course?
You will learn modules from 2 categories namely Core and Common Modules. This course is designed and led by Mr Effendy Zulkifly, a Certified Blockchain Expert from The Frankfurt School Blockchain Center with the Certificate of FinTech Programme from Oxford University. He is an active member of the Blockchain Development for AGA Global Associate Holding, Kuala Lumpur and the Co-founder of Crypto Valley. He had also previously written books on blockchains.
There are 3 Common Modules that are:
- Introduction to Blockchain in Engineering
- Future of Blockchain in Engineering Applications
- Cryptography and Hashing in Blockchain Engineering
On the other hand, there are 7 Core Modules which are:
- The Advancement of the Blockchain Engineering
- Networking Platform in Blockchain Engineering
- Decentralize Authorization in Blockchain Engineering
- Blockchain Adoption Through Global Open Source Collaboration
- Blockchain in Energy Efficiency: Potential Applications and Benefits
- Application of Blockchain in Future Mobility
- Application of Blockchain in Manufacturing
How much are the fees for the Professional Diploma in Blockchain Engineering?
The course fee is RM12,000. This includes the tuition and classes involved for the duration of 10 months. You can use your EPF’s Account 2 to pay your fees. This also includes the Diploma Certification and Convocation Ceremony at the end of the course and you will be developing your own industrial blockchain software program.
What is the learning method used in the Professional Diploma in Blockchain Engineering?
Classes will be run in lectures and practical lab sessions for development and programming. However, due to the MCO enforcement due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you will be attending the classes fully online through the University Malaysia Pahang Learning Management System Software platform.