Q-dees Kindergartens today are very different from the way they were before. Parents today require a high-quality curriculum when they send their children to pre-school. If you have been considering running a kindergarten, you need to find one which fits the expectations of the parents.
Award-winning pre-school in Malaysia
Q-dees is one of the top names in pre-school education in Malaysia. It came around during the 1990s and has since grown to become an award-winning brand, offering top-quality education to build strong foundations for children before entering primary school.
Specially-crafted and designed learning
What makes Q-dees the choice for parents is that the process of learning is very systematic and effective. The curriculum is innovative to help children enjoy learning and self-enrichment along the way.
Hence, children who graduated in Q-dees are more prepared when they enter primary school. On top of that, they are more confident and expressive as well.
Education as your business
You can now franchise Q-dees as your business which gives you a good starting point as it has a very established system. Q-dees will provide you with the support that you need in every aspect including teaching and business operations.
What do our experts say?
The power of word-of-mouth marketing cannot be underestimated. Families who have previously sent their children to Q-dees are usually very positive about the outcome. As such, they usually tell other parents about it.
- Brand Reputation – One of the top and strongest names in kindergarten education in Malaysia.
- Initial Capital – Around RM120,000. This varies according to the location of your operations.
- Return on Investment – You need to have funds to operate for the first 2 years. After that, it should be self-sustaining.
- Location – Crucial as most established residential areas would already have Q-dees’ presence.
- Customer Segment – Residential areas, especially new ones.
- Franchise Fees – RM50,000 which is quite low in this segment.
- Royalty Fees – 5%
The Final Word
A business like Q-dees can be a profitable one if you have what it takes and likes working with children. The startup capital is not very high which makes this investment a sound one. Once you start, you need to sustain it for the first few years. After that, it will surely stabilize.