Super Labels Industries Sdn Bhd ( SLI ) was established in the year 2000, with the primary aim of providing its services to export-oriented FTZ & LMW companies as well as directly to overseas market(s). SLI is wholly-owned by Super Enterprise Sdn Bhd, which in turn, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Super Enterprise Holdings Berhad, a public listed company listed in the Bursa Malaysia Main Market since 1993.
Super Enterprise Sdn Bhd was established in 1973 and is a full-scale integrated converter of self-adhesive prime labels and is the pioneer and market leader in this business in Malaysia.
The Group has since spread its wings across the Asia Pacific region and now has operations in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Bangkok, Manila and Jakarta.
Leveraging on the strength of the Super Enterprise Group, which has implemented Green initiatives like RoHS & REACH, the ISO14001 environmental management system and the ISO9001 quality management system, and the prestigious TS16949 quality system for automotive industry, customers will have peace of mind when conducting business with their companies as overall quality and end to end product delivery is assured.
Their products include a wide range of customized self-adhesive prime labels for the automotive, electronics, food packaging, health care products, household & toiletries products, pharmaceuticals, as well as variable information barcode labels, tamper evident hologram security stickers, custom food labels, security vouchers, cinema & events tickets, parking tickets, nameplates, inner boxes, LCD light conducting plates, barcode equipment and customized label application machines and equipment.
Currently, they supply to various industries such as personal care, automotive, pharmaceutical, electrical, manufacturing, retail and food. Their customers include Amway, Glaxo SmithKline, Duopharma, Upha, Reckitt Benckiser, Colgate Palmolive, Panasonic, Sony, IBM, Fujitsu, BP/Castrol, Pennzoil, AEON/Jusco and Carrefour to name a few.
They take pride in conceptualizing and creating corporate identities and brands that come alive and contribute visually to a product’s packaging and they will be more than happy to share with you their years of expertise and experience in label application, packaging and solutions.
Being the preferred provider of product decorating and labeling solutions in the Asia Pacific Region for the worldwide market.
Achieving excellence in their business by:-
- Delivering innovative decorating and labeling solution to their customers competitively
- Enhancing value to their shareholders.
- Providing long term security to all committed members of the workforce.
- Being a socially responsible corporate citizen.
- Customer Focus
They put their customers at the center of everything they do.
The interest of the Company and individual is inseparable.
They strive to grow their business and their capabilities as a Company and as individuals.
They are committed to provide innovative and competitive decorating and labeling solutions for their customers’ needs through:-
- Continuous quality improvement which will add value to their customers’ products.
- Constant advancement of decorating and labeling technologies to produce high quality products.
- Improvement of processes and controls through an effective quality management system and where applicable, compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and other regulatory bodies.
As a label manufacturer, are committed to environmental conservation and pollution prevention practices in their processes by formulating an effective Environmental Management System (EMS).
They shall implement ISO 14001 on a continuous improvement basis, complying with regulatory requirements and incorporate concerns of interested parties in all aspects of their environmental performance.
The EMS shall incorporate the following:-
- Optimisation usage of resources, eg. Raw Materials and Electricity;
- Establish Environmental Management Programmes (EMP) to control and reduce environmental impact;
- Implement waste classification, reduce waste generation and undertake recycling practices;
- Participate in local environmental preservation activities;
- Prohibit use of hazardous substances specified by their customers in their production processes.