online trading, brokers earn a lot more commission as you will need to call them each time you want to buy or sell any shares and they will advice you accordingly. This was where the brokers are more involved with your trading by monitoring the share price for you and then advising you appropriately. This scenario has since changed tremendously with the use of technology where you open an account with the broker and then you will be given access to the trading activities using the internet. The responsibilities of monitoring your shares have now been handed back to the trader and you can buy and shares using the computer. Each transaction will still channel a small commission to the respective broker. However, traders could still practice the conventional way of buying and selling of shares by calling their brokers. ]]>
- Starting a new business? Must read!
- Brokers – How they earn money?
- How Blockchain Technology disrupted every industry and what is next?
- The Biggest Cryptocurrency Hacks
- USDT Cryptocurrency
- HONG LEONG BANK CELEBRATES CUSTOMERS’ DIGITAL INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCES WITH DIGITAL DAY 2018
- Bitcoin Mining in Malaysia
- Funding your business in Malaysia
- 12 Things You Can Do Every Day To Become Highly Successful
- 8 Signs Of Incredibly Successful Entrepreneurs